torsdag, november 03, 2005

Forever's a long time when you're young

Well. Another blog for my international readers, both of them. (I was
going for self-irony there, but coming to think of it, 2 international
readers is probably and overestimation, given that the grand total of
domestic (swedish, not costa rican, that is) readers amounts... *counting
on fingers* ... five.) (Now THAT's self-irony)

You know what? I miss Antigua. In one way even more than I miss home. I do
miss Stockholm, my family and friends, but I'll se them all in a not very
distant future. I might never return to Antigua. And even if I do, the
people I miss most from Antigua aren't antiguenses and won't be there.

It's quite sad how you meet people you like and you know you'll most
probably never see them again. Ever.

I've met so many people in my live whom I've liked in some way, they've
been funny, interesting, beautiful or just plain nice, that I lost track
of and never met again.

I find relief in that I'm happy I've met them at all. I mean I would not
have rather not met these people. In fact, deep down I'm happy that I have
the opportunity to be sad about never seeing them all these people again.
That means they were an experience worth recognizing and remembering.

As everything people do is based on their previous experiences in life,
everyone you'll ever meet and care about will keep on being with you. Not
just in your memories but also as part of your everyday life. As little
pieces of your soul, of who you are.

Inga kommentarer: